Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Verizon Wireless

UGH!!!!! Can I bang my head against the wall? Sometimes I want to choke the people at Verizon! So last month I noticed I had an upgrade available on one of the phones. I went in last night to take a look at what is available, and IT WAS GONE! I called today and they tried to tell me I wasn't eligible until November. THEN, after being on hold for more than ten minutes, they come back and say "OH, sorry bout that, we found it now." Ok, great, so I start to order my phone, and my blackberry drops the call....wonderful. I call back and the lady I speak with tells me that now I have to deal with mail in rebates. NO WAY! I would rather wait and not get a phone! I am now waiting on the original rep that I spoke with to call back......



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment