Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Satelites and Walking and Swimming...oh my!

So, Directv came out today and installed 3 BRAND NEW HD DVR receivers and one HD standard receiver. FREE OF CHARGE! We have had service with them for 6 years, so they had no problems doing the upgrade...woohoo!

Anessa (9mos) is walking more every day! It is hard to believe she is walking already. Now if she would just get some teeth coming in....

It has been a relatively quiet day around here. Not too much with Austin, save for some light screaming while swimming.

I tell ya, that pool was the best investment we ever made! The boys are in it at least three times per day. Me and Russell do our swimming in the evenings after the kiddos are down for the night. Relaxing time.

Tomorrow I am going to the elementary school and putting an application in for a teacher's aide. They received a grant for more aides this year due to combining the elementary and middle schools. It is only for one school year but that will coincide with my nursing clinicals, so it is perfect.

I just had a thought.....my classes start up in a month and a half! I actually can't wait! I sorta miss them...lol.

Well, that is it for now...more to come later!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment