Thursday, July 9, 2009

Long Day

What a long day! First Anessa had to go to the doc for a check up due to eating 4X what she should in a day... They found nothing wrong. Ooookkkk..... So then why does she consume that much (1 gallon a day + baby food + regular food) and has only gained 1 pound in almost three months... Well, anyways, labs came back normal, so now we will just work on getting her to drink less.

Then I had to drop both girls off for visitation with their birth mother. Oh what fun. When I got there to get them, Anessa had chicken nuggets and was trying to gum them... When I said something about her not being able to chew that consistency yet, birth mother tried to pass the blame to one of the other girls. I understand that the other girl might have given her the nuggets, but it was birth mother's job to watch her. Oh well...

Then I came home and found that the replacement Blackberry had arrived (old one freezes and drops calls...could be the drops it has endured..lol), and it was not fit to use. The number buttons and the blackberry button had the paint scratched off, and the screen had a horizontal white line through it.. NICE! Now I have to wait until Saturday for the replacement for the replacement. UGH! Although, I do have to admit, Verizon has been wonderful about replacing the phone. It isn't their fault that the warehouse sent one that wasn't fit for use.

I then checked the mail and the new tankini I ordered had come in! WOOHOO!! It is from the Disney Store, but I got it on Ebay. It originally sold for $39.99 and I got it brand new for $16.00 including shipping! It has Eeyore on it, even! I am sooo excited!!!!!



The kiddos are now in bed, and I am going to take this time to relax! Goodnight all!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment